- Acceptance of Terms
- All Advertisers agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out on www.babybuggy.com.au (the Website), terms and conditions agreed to over the phone as well as these additional terms and conditions, as applicable.
The terms that apply to your Contract and Service are set out in:
- these terms;
- the approved and authorised information or equivalent contract, email, over the phone with a sales person or otherwise;
- any advertising rules and/or guidelines which apply to your Service.
Baby Buggy Australia (Baby Buggy), at our sole discretion, may vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Term of Advertising Contract
- The Contract begins on the date the approved and authorised information or equivalent contract, email, verbal agreement over the phone with a sales person or equivalent contract is received;
The Contract will continue for the period set out in the contract unless and until it is terminated in accordance with clause 6.
- Changes to the Contract, Product or Terms
- Modifications or revisions of the Advertising Products Terms and Conditions can be made any time by Baby Buggy without any prior warning or notice.
The changes will be effective as soon as they have been posted on the Website.
So you are aware of any changes to the site and services it is advised that you check the terms and conditions from time to time.
Your continued use and listing on Baby Buggy after any modifications indicates you have accepted the new terms and conditions.
- Advertiser Content
- You, (the Advertiser) is responsible for supplying and maintaining any and all relevant content (Advertiser content) used on the Website.
Baby Buggy takes no responsibility for any of the Advertiser content.
Baby Buggy may revise and modify any Advertiser content.
- Fees and Charges
- Invoicing and payment:
Upon receipt of the approved and authorised information or equivalent contract, email, verbal agreement over the phone with a sales person or equivalent contract by Baby Buggy, the Advertiser will be issued with a tax invoice inclusive of GST. Payment is required as set out below.
The Advertiser is expected to adhere to the payment terms and payment method as agreed to over the phone with a sales person, or equivalent document.
Baby Buggy reserves the right to make changes to the prices at any time, on 30 days notice to the Advertiser.
Payment methods and payment terms accepted by Baby Buggy are as follows: cheque or direct deposit/funds transfer and credit card over the phone.
Payment details for Baby Buggy will be provided at time of contract approval.
- Termination of Contract Cancellation Policy
- If the Advertiser wants to terminate their Contract within the period of the term of the Contract the Advertiser accepts that there is no refund for their listing.
The Contract may be terminated in the following ways:
- At any time as agreed in writing by both the Advertiser and Baby Buggy;
- By one (1) month written notice from either party to the other;
- Any notice to be served to Baby Buggy under this Contract must be served personally by post, facsimile or email at:
Attention: Baby Buggy Australia
PO Box 576
Sanctuary Cove 4212
Fax: (07) 5510 9015
Email: pramsonline at babybuggy dot com dot au