For the BabyBuggy.com.au Priority Listing
When writing and submitting an article to Baby Buggy please keep the following guidelines in mind.
- Clean Copy Please: no spelling errors, no missing words, no typos, no formatting issues.
- Articles should be between 100 - 300 words, including headings and sub headings. As an example of how this views on the page please take a look at our own Mum n Bub Pram Exercise page. The content above the table is 124 words.
- Use plain language and avoid jargon.
- Lists and sub headings are good to use to help break up text for easier reading.
- Be sure to include your class details, location, pricing, as well as contact details.
- You may wish to use your "About Us" page (or similar) from your website, or a simple rewrite of its contents.
Articles are accepted in accordance with our terms and conditions.